- Summer vacation pants 2 in brown linen remnant
- Scoop Top 2 in bird print knit possibly with white knit as underlining
- Tank dress (view E) in green knit
- Jumpsuit (view A)
- muslin (lightweight white/blue/beige print)
- wax print
- Endless summer tunic
- muslin (lightweight chambray)
- Feral childe
- Polly in quilting cotton with possibly a chambray or polka dots with rice bag fabric or crazy thrifted fabric and a navy solid?
- Billow dress (see previous post) 2 in Nani Iro double gauze
- More Phoebe style skirts (slash/spread A-line with contrasting pocket)
- Wax print
- Essex linen/cotton with liberty quilting for pockets
To make (stash) matters worse I bought some gorgeous fabric at AVFKW's First Friday Fabric sale that I have no plans for yet. I am calling this What to do with the khadi? I bought one yard each of the two fabrics in the foreground:
- Shirt with sleeves?
- Something from Japanese sewing books?
Oh, and then, Verb releases their second pattern! Introducing the Uptown Top--just when am I supposed to get to that one?