- Curtains for the neighbors. This project was not from my stash, but that bag lingered in my sewing room long enough to count. I have no idea of the yardage = 1pt
- Matching PJs for my friend and her daughter = 2.5pts
- Yoga mat bag for my MIL = 1pt
- 2 little pouches for 2 little girls = 1pt
- Yoga mat bag for me = 1pt
- Dress N from Stylish Dress book = 2pts
- Fixed cute sweater I bought second hand with a split sleeve seam* = 1pt
- Fixed grey shirt where I took out the side tag and split the seam* = 1pt
- Hemmed green cords that I bought second hand over a year ago* = 1pt
- Hand "blind-hemmed" door skirt = 1pt
- Sunglass case
disasterlearning experience = 1pt
- Tiny boy sunhat = 1pt
- The long suffering duvet* = 9.5pts
Darling Ranges pattern by Megan Neilsen
With these projects I added five articles of clothing in or back in to my wardrobe, I made five gifts, and learned that screw-ups are important sewing lessons. Plus, I got to reward myself!
A few weeks ago A Verb for Keeping Warm's Kristine and I talked sewing for a long time. I went on and on about the rage around the Darling Ranges dress by Megan Neilsen. When I went back in the other day, she had started carrying Megan's patterns. I knew immediately what my reward would be! I can't wait to start planning my Darling Ranges.
*I moved all of these mending/alteration projects from my old house!