Monday, May 19, 2014

MMMay Day 19: Pink Paisley PJs


Today I was a luxurious day. My sister-in-law was here, which means my kiddo is otherwise occupied with one of his favorite people in the world. I took advantage of the opportunity by spending the first half of the day in some me-made PJ pants. I made these out of a cotton lawn scarf I got as a hand-me-down from my grandma. I used the the PJ shorts pattern from the first One Yard Wonders book, drew the leg down to full length and added in-seam pockets. The result is on the dramatic side for PJs, but good:
I love that bird painting, even when it's crooked!
I spent a lot of time at the sewing machine and ironing board today. I cut out the fabric for the cropped pants and finally finished a wearable version of Vogue 8815, which will debut tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment