Friday, May 23, 2014

MMMay Days 22/23: Art History Wiksten & a sunny sweater

Two years ago when I started all this sewing business the one of the first things that I made was the famous Wiksten tank. After making the muslin and adjustments I made one out of Jay McCarroll's Drop Cloth fabric to wear to judge the Art History games at the school where I work. It's now become an annual tradition for me to wear it on judging day, which was yesterday. I did not have time to snap a photo, but I will probably wear it again (like tomorrow) so here's the original FO photo for reference:

The fog has rolled back into the Bay so I managed another unique Me Made today by wearing my Aislinn sweater. I am mixed about this sweater. It is definitely more of a statement piece so I can't just throw it on with anything that I am wearing, so when I wear it I have to plan the outfit around the sweater. Don't get me wrong, it is a cute sweater and works with a few items in my wardrobe. It's just that it is limited. Here it was today:

No comments:

Post a Comment